The 5th Floor’s Virtual Office Plans vs. Other Virtual Office Plans
Recently, the demand for virtual offices has increased, making it easier for business owners to run their companies remotely. A virtual office not only offers the convenience and flexibility of working from home, but also puts your company on the map for potential clients.
If you’re on the fence between renting a virtual office with The 5th Floor or another company, here are some of the virtual office perks we have to offer.
Elevate Your Business with Our Virtual Office Plan Perks
Many companies that offer virtual offices only provide basic services, like mailing benefits, a physical address, and phone answering services. The 5th Floor Orlando provides our members with an abundance of perks they can enjoy aside from the standard office space and mail service.
Our virtual office benefits include:
- High-tech conference rooms for meetings and presentations. Some meeting rooms have a discounted member rate.
- Common areas where employees can lounge, and you can host events for clients. You also have the option to rent a larger space at a discounted member rate.
- Concierge-level service to welcome your visitors and help organize office supplies, including an onsite and remote receptionist.
- Secure office setting with surveillance cameras stationed at entrances and essential areas.
- High-speed internet with a secure connection that your company can rely on.
- Access to printers, copiers, and scanners for your every office need.
- A prime location in Downtown Avalon Park, where you can enjoy quick access to the Marketplace at Avalon Park, Orlando’s premier international food hall for dining, shopping, and sipping.
Virtual Office Plans That Work For You
The 5th Floor Orlando offers virtual offices with premium coworking spaces and concierge-level services. We tailor our memberships to our tenants’ needs to ensure they receive the maximum benefit with their space. Our virtual offices have lockable cubicles, private offices, and high-tech conference rooms you can use to host workshops, meetings and events with your clients. We have everything needed for ambitious individuals and collaborators to foster a productive work environment.